All Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Managers, Trainers and Team Parents that will be involved with kids MUST complete the following Risk Management certifications to get “Kid Safe” requirements. It is Mandatory.
CDC concussion awareness
To complete the above, you must create a new account (If you have not already) with Gotsport.com.
The following links takes you to detailed steps to do that and more. Please review it carefully.
You can go to our web site, under registration, and register with our Club as a Coach, Manager, assistant, etc.
https://www.southbeltsoccer.org/registration-fall-2023/ (Scroll to the bottom of the page!) Then “Click Here” to register as a Coach/Assistant Coach, Team Manage or Parents.
See the following link for detail on how to create new Gotsport account; First time users:
Once you have created your account, it is the same account that you can do many things from such as adding your kids and registering them to play, managing your team, completing your certifications, etc.
It is important for Coaches (All) to familiarize themselves with the new system once they create their account.
Coaches will be able to complete their Risk Management (RM), check out their team roster, assign numbers to players, check the schedule, etc.
The first three tasks to complete are: Follow the link provided for instructions.
1) Complete your Background Checks:
2) Complete the required Safe Sport training:
3) Complete the CDC training ( Head Up):
- YOUR email/ user name is what you signed up with or gave to your club
- If you have never logged in, select forgot Password, use your email for the system to
reset your password- you should receive an email for this process.
- Once logged you, make sure your account information is updated and correct.
IT VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE THE CORRECT TIME ZONE SELECTED IN YOUR ACCOUNT TAB.
- Once your account information is completed go back to your dashboard and on the right side you will see you USYS REQUIREMENTS. (Safe sport, heads up, and background check) SafeSport can be stopped and picked up where lefts off, Heads up has to be completed when started or will restart you.
- Your SafeSport access code is in the box, copy it before clicking the link.
- Pictures are required to be uploaded. Please make sure it’s a head shot photo.