Spring 2013 Soccer Registration - Ages 4 to 18 years old
Online Registration is Now Open!
For Players Registration, click
|SBYSC Sponsership Application|
South Belt Youth Soccer Club – Includes Uniforms
- We accept checks, money orders, and credit cards. No cash.
- Late fee of $10.00 will be assessed after Feb. 1st. 2013
- Players birth certificate must be faxed to 713-559-6200 (If have not done that in previous seasons)
- Registration fees above include uniform, shirt, shorts and socks for the U4 – U7 age group. Others as needed/extra $25.00
- Parents must provide shin guards, soccer cleats and soccer ball
- Practices begin in Late Feb., coach will contact you with more information
- Teams practice two days a week after work in early evenings
- Games begin in Feb. 17 – April 28 for U9 – U12, and will be played on Saturday for 8 weekends
- Games begin in March 24 – May 19 for U13 – and Up, and will be played for 8 weekends
- Home games and practices will be at El Franco Lee and Beverly Hills Parks
- We are a non-profit, all volunteer organization run by parents for the kids
- We need volunteer coaches, assistant coaches and team parents
- We strongly encourage parents to be positive role models to ensure a great experience for the players. We have zero tolerance for inappropriate behavior.
- Tryout information is posted on our website.
- We offer Competitive SB Select Program for advanced players (U11 and older).
- Team pictures are taken mid season.