Please note: Registration fees increase as we approach the start of the season, so registering early will provide savings!
IMPORTANT: Players born in 2009 (U13) and older that are new and are not registering to be placed on a specific team (Returning players), DO NOT REGISTER, email us at email@example.com with player’s DOB and gender so we can verify availability and arrange a tryout so the players can be placed on appropriate teams.
- Early Registration, Now through June 30, 2021; You save $20.00!
- Under 4 thru Under 8: $100.00; including uniforms.
- Under 9 & Under 10: $120.00; including uniforms.
- Under 11 & Under 12: $140.00; including uniforms.
- Under 13 thru Under 19: $160.00; including uniforms.
- Regular Registration, July 1st through July 31, 2021: The above fees increase by $20.00.
- Very late Registration, August 1st through Oct. 31, 2021: The above fees increase by $40.00.
=> We accept credit and debit cards only.
=> Age/Fee chart is posted below.
=> Parents would provide, shin guards, soccer cleats and soccer ball. Club provides the uniform, shirt, shorts and socks
=> Coach will contact you once teams are formed.
=> Practices begin in August.
=> Teams practice two days a week in early evenings.
=> Games begin in Sept. after Labor Day weekend and continue through November.
=> Games will be played on Saturday and/or Sunday; depending on age group.
=> We are a non-profit, all volunteer organization run by parents for the kids.
=> We need volunteer coaches, assistant coaches and team parents.
=> We strongly encourage all to be positive role models to ensure a great experience for the players.
=> We have zero tolerance for inappropriate behavior.
=> If you are available to help your club, we need members to fill open board positions
– Updated field status will be posted on the front page of the club website, register to received automated text messages.
Register early as players are placed on teams on a first come first served basis. Late registration will be held to fill available space on teams, and Placement is not guaranteed during this period, if we are not able to place players on a team, a full refund will be issued.
Proof of age is required for all new players. A birth certificate or passport are valid documents. Certificate issued by a hospital is not a valid proof of age document. Please make sure to upload the player BC and a picture during the registration process. This will expedite the placement of players on Teams.
All volunteer coaches, assistant coaches, team managers and team parents must register online and pass a background check. The registration process for volunteers is posted under coaches’ corner on the club website
To start registration process:
Head Coach Registration
Assistant Coach, Team Parent, and Team Manager
South Belt Youth Soccer Club