Welcome to the Independent teams Registration Service for the Fall 2019/2020
Please read carefully the following guidelines and follow as needed.
South Belt Youth Soccer Club reserves the right to deny registration to any team.
- All Independent Teams playing with the Dynamo/Dash League (DDL), DIV I, SCL, and D2Lmust register through participating Clubs.
2. SB Club is providing this registration service as a courtesy to the Independent teams who represent themselves.
3. Independent teams are teams that have their own training facilities, uniforms and system of operation.
4. Independent teams registering with South Belt will have to follow the same Code of Conduct as the SB teams and coaches. Failure to represent themselves appropriately would impact the SB reputation and would cause sanction of the team and players. Appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
5. Players on each team must register through our Club, A special link will be provided to the coach once he contacts us with the right information as specified below. The fees for Independent teams has changed and gone up to reflect the efforts involved and to encourage these teams to actually become members of the BAYSA clubs. The fees are $125.00 for 11U – 12U, and $145.00 for 13U and older.
6. To get the registration link, you must contact the registrar (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Team Name, Age/Level of play.
- Coaches Names.
- Players Names and Birth Dates.
- Have the Birth Certificate ready with you for us to verify later.
- Statement that you are Independent team with own uniforms and will not be using our fields and have your own insurance.
Only then we will send you the link to register.
7. Coaching Staff need to register using another link below to be able to get Kid Safe Cards issued.
8. We will then enter the team into the league, provide you with Players Cards, Official Roster and TWO Kid Safe Coaching Cards. Additional Kid Safe cards are $10.00 each.
9. We will also create a Team Account with User Name and Password to use to check your team roster and enroll in different events.
10. Independent teams are considered non-voting members
For Coach Registration Click Here
Instructions on how to do it step by step are located at our web page under Coaches Corner/Volunteer Registration: http://www.southbeltsoccer.org/coaches-corner/volunteer-registration/
For Team Managers Click Here
Instructions on how to do it step by step are located at our web page under Coaches Corner/Volunteer Registration; same as above for coaches.